Corrales Harvest Festival 2017 Events
General Admission: Adults $10.00 Kids under 13 Free!
Purchase tickets online HERE
Additional tickets will be needed for:
- The Hootenanny Saturday Night at the Corrales Rec Center (buy online in advance or at the door)
- The Wine Fair at Mercado de Maya (online or at the door)
There will be Six (6) admission tent locations + online ticket sales
- Corrales Recreational Center parking lot at intersection of Jones Road and Corrales Road (Growers' Market Parking Lot)
- Frontier Mart at Meadowlark & Corrales Road.
- Village Center at La Entrada Park, across from Village Offices on Corrales Road, next to Arts & Crafts Show
- At the Pet Parade start, then Corrales Elementary School
- The Village Mercantile at the intersection of Meadowlark and Corrales Road
- Casa San Ysidro
As usual, All Parking is Free!
There will be Live Music all day long in two locations: Corrales Rec Center and La Entrada (Library) Park band shell.
|Main Stage at the REC Center Food Court
|12:00 Noon || Hard Drive||12:30 PM||JANUARY STORM
|1:30 PM || WAGOGO||2:00 PM|| ENTANGLED DREAMS
|3:00 PM || JADE MASQUE||3:30 PM|| ZOLTAN AND THE FORTUNE TELLERS
| || ||
|Library Park Band Shell
|10:00 AM|| MEZCLA LATINA||10:00 AM|| NANCY RUDOLPH
|12:30 PM|| Rise of Seekalae'||12:30 PM|| Gregg Daigle Trio
|2:00 PM|| HAIKU COWBOYS||2:00 PM|| MAD ABOUT MUSIC
Hay Rides! (Corrales Not-So-Rapid Transit)
Although many people walk through the Village during the Harvest Festival, you can also hop aboard one of our tractor driven hay wagons and tour the village from
the Village Mercantile Store all the way to the Casa San Ysidro museum!
(You must have a wrist band to ride the hay wagons, which can be purchased at any of the Admission Tents.)
Arts & Crafts Show
The Harvest Festival Art Show is a tradition going back over 20 years and features local and nearby Artists & Craftsmen
Come join us in shady La Entrada Park (the Library park) starting after the Pet Parade on Saturday until 5pm and 9 am - 4 pm on Sunday!
Business & Non-Profit Exhibits
The Village Office Complex across from La Entrada Park is the home of the Business & Non-Profit Booths. There will also be Food Booths
and a Model Train display again this year.
The Watermelon Mountain Jug Band (one of our favorite bands) will be providing the tunes for the Hootenanny.
Come dance under the stars and enjoy their Country, Bluegrass Jug band, Ragtime and original music (and even some rock ’n roll classics!) ... More...
Bring the Kids to the Corrales Harvest Festival and spend some time at our Kids Korner at Corrales Elementary, where we will have a great time!
Activities include the following:
El Toro Loco (mechanical bull) Bounce houses Caricature artist Silhouette artist Rock climbing wall (Sunday only at this time)
Corrales Elementary PTA activities And more...!
(Caricature Artist will charge a small fee/donation, everything else is free)
Corrales MainStreet, Inc., is proud to sponsor the 5th Annual “Wine Fair,” which will again be held in conjunction with the ”Corrales Harvest Festival” (September 30 & October 1st),
Casa San Ysidro
Inside the adobe walls at Casa San Ysidro you’ll discover furnishings, tools and art used when New Mexicans lived on a remote frontier. Now considered one of the world’s most comprehensive collections of New Mexican art and furnishings, Casa San Ysidro shows how ordinary people created extraordinary things.
Corrales Road at Meadowlark
- 4th Annual Poultry Show
- 3rd Annual Preserved Food Show
- Great Grill Give-A-Way
- Blacksmithing Demonstrations
- Petting Zoo
- Kids Korral featuring Breyer Horse Painting, Corn Treasure Box & other fun activities
- Pony Rides
- Back Sass BBQ
- Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
- Plus lots of Sales & On-Site Vendors with special coupons